Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Invitation by Madison J Edwards



The Invitation by Madison J Edwards
(A "Dirty Bits" Short Story)


Book Blurb:
Sheila Adams, the perfect secretary, is a willing submissive in and out of the boardroom for her bosses Troy Reid and Seth Black. The decision has been made for Sheila to meet the third partner, Jonah. A partner Troy and Seth share everything with.

The invitation has been sent. Will Sheila say yes?

The Invitation is a menage lover's dream. Hot hot hot. Miss Adams has got one special job that keeps Mr Reid and Mr Black very happy employers. But wait, another partner? Oh yes, The Perfect Secretary's sequel The Invitation brings a new player to the boardroom table. Or shall I say the restaurant table.

Mr Carter is a silent partner that has come out to be introduced to Mr Reid and Mr Black's perfect secretary. Miss Adams does not disappoint as a willing and sexy submissive. The four have an exciting play session that makes me want to beg Madison J Edwards for another sequel.

I love that even though this erotic fantasy story is filled with spanking, multiple partners, toys and sexy positions, it turns out that Mr Reid is building feelings towards his naughty Miss Adams. Oh yes, Ms Edwards, please continue with these office erotic stories.


3 comments:

Tim Greaton said...

I'm tracking your blog now. 'Hope to drop comments when I think I can add something :-)

JenA said...

I'm adding you now. Awesome interview Madison *waves*. See ya round the water cooler! jenni8677 at sbcglobal dot net.

Thanks

AsianCocoa said...

I like a good menage.
I'm a new follower from Book Blogs.
~ Monique @ AsianCocoa's Secret Garden