Thursday, March 29, 2012

ICED cover art - Karen Marie Moning



Are you kidding me?!?!? Just look at this amazing cover art. I want to blow it up and hang it as a poster. 


A wee teaser blurb:
 I figure the folks that are the most interesting get to go to heaven. I mean, if I was God, that’s who I’d want there with me. I also figure being eternally happy would be eternally boring so I try not to be too interesting, even though it’s hard for me. I’d rather be a superhero in hell than an angel in heaven. What the feck would I do all day if I wasn’t kicking demon ass?


OMG is is Oct 2012 yet?!?!?! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like this one! Thanks for posting it!

Unknown said...

Isn't it so pretty. I am nervous though because KMM always ends her books with such cliffhangers I am already dreading the ending LOL