Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge Day 10 - Loud


Today's challenge word was "LOUD


Oh yes, I was screaming in the stands like a 60's teenie bopper at a Beatles concert. My love of cowboys is actually recent. I only started loving these alpha tough guys when I started reading romances with cowboys and *giggles* the books were full of smut. I credit author Lorelei James and her Rough Riders series for having me attend a PBR Bull Riding Competition. 
(incidentally, I was not the only one LOUD at this show) 


Do you have a love of cowboys at all? Do they draw you in their drawls? Who is your favourite cowboy romance author or your favourite book featuring the studly men. 



3 comments:

Laurie said...

I especially love movies with cowboys and the gal from the city. LOL

Julie said...

Ahhh, such a beautiful picture. I remember it well. :D

Christine said...

Have you heard of Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman? I was drawn to her website because of her photography, but there's also a great cooking section, homeschool info (she has fun Smarty Pants quizzes) and I love the title of book about how she came to be married to a cattle rancher in Oklahoma "Black Heels and Tractor Wheels". She refers to husband often as Marlboro Man.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/