Friday, September 20, 2013

Possible Early Release of Unattainable by Madeline Sheehan



Is anyone else as addicted to this series as I am!?!?! 
I WANT THIS BOOK!

Occasionally a book series rocks your world and this series by Madeline Sheehan does it for me. Its like a drug people. A DRUG!

Anyhow, Madeline Sheehan posted today that if she gets her Facebook "LIKES" up by another 1000, she will release Unattainable early! EEEEARLY people, early!!To quote Madeline,  
"So...at 13,752 LIKES...Cage and Tegen, Dirty and Ellie...and a side of Deuce..."


I'll make this easy for you, here is Madeline Sheehan's Facebook page. Madeline posts excepts, makes great book recommendations, shares giveaway posts and does all around hilarious posts. Okay well I find them humourous. 

So get going. :) 

UPDATE: UNATTAINABLE is now LIVE!!!

No comments: